Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hike with Vance

On August 8th, I went on a hike in Big Cottonwood Canyon with Vance Garfield. We were originally going to go to Deseret Peak, but it ended up being closed for some reason, so we did a different hike.
This is on our way to Deseret PeakThe light in the sky is a what?? You guessed it - a UFO!These are just some cool clouds!
Once again, cool clouds.
CC
On our way to Deseret Peak
Deseret Peak was closed, so we decided to hike Lake Blanche instead. This is on our way to Lake Blanche.




3 comments:

Cookie said...

Gorgeous pics! I think some of them should be on a nature calendar! You should send some in to KSL! The moose seemed perfectly at home--wait, they were home! Ha ha ha. What fun to see those very cool creatures. Nice posting, Trav!

Lance Stine said...

Lake Blanch is a great hike. I wish I were near that place. I'd hike it everyday if I could. Desert peak is also really cool. I remember thinking that it was one of my favorites too. What hike is next?

Growing Up Skye said...

Those are some really good pictures. It makes me want to move back up there even more. I've heard that's a hard hike. That's cool you did it.